Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Got my tickets for Spiderman 2 tonight at 12. Quick review, faggots.

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Yeah, I said I'd wait until Weds to go see it, but the fucking anticipation is making my manties wet. I gotta see it now. RIGHT NOW. I'll have some lame ass, half-assed review after I get back from it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 30, 2004 02:50 AM: Message edited by: MindofaKiller ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can wait for Tomorrow

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My manties are all wet for you.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ima gay faggot ass dick wad..and all i ever like to do is be a complete ass to my gf!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm completely lost.

    WTFBBQ is that all bout?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may go tonight. Not sure.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Halitosis Crunch:
    I'm completely lost.

    WTFBBQ is that all bout?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Duh. He said he gay!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ill be seeing it tomorrow at 2.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can't wait to see it.....if I could drive, I probably would go tonight.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •